Hall’s Transport Repairs provides a variety of fantastic career opportunities across the business, from apprenticeships to management.
Our dealership prides itself on the tenure of its employees and strives to continually support and engage staff development throughout their career.
For further information about our current vacancies, please contact Richard, our Director via our online Enquiry Form.
2021 intake of Heavy Vehicle Mechanic Apprenticeships & Spare Parts Interpreter Traineeships
We are currently taking applications for our 2021 intake of Heavy Vehicle Mechanic Apprenticeships & Spare Parts Interpreter Traineeships. The workplace culture at Hall's Transport Repairs is what sets us apart from other companies. We pride ourselves on the quality of our team and their commitment to continual improvement. We are committed to providing the highest level of service to our customers and career development and progression opportunities for our employees.
We are seeking talented and enthusiastic people to join our team.
- Motivated with a willingness to learn;
- Able to demonstrate a keen interest in the Heavy Vehicle industry
- Capable of working autonomously and as part of a team;
- A great communicator
- Strong Time Management skills
- Under the direction from our Leading Hands & experienced Heavy Vehicle Mechanics you will have the opportunity to learn key skills of the trade.
Benefits of becoming an Apprentice/Trainee at Hall's Transport Repairs include:
- On site learning from qualified experienced mechanics, passionate about their trade and passing on their knowledge to the next generation
- Safe, well-equipped workshop
- Access to direct training from our manufacturers.
- Ongoing career support & mentoring throughout your apprenticeship/traineeship
– Gain a nationally recognised trade qualification
Minimum year 10 high school certificate is essential plus mechanical related work experience or technical education subjects will be highly regarded. Tool handling experience is an advantage.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain trade qualifications working for a market leader within the heavy truck industry.