Quality workmanship and exceptional service - that’s what you can expect from truck servicing at Hall’s Transport Repairs.
We are authorised repairers for a number of accredited truck commercial brands. At Hall’s Transport Repairs, our workshop utilises the most up-to-date equipment and has been purpose-built to support the manufacturer maintenance programs, which allows you to get the best performance from your truck.
Our team is committed to upholding a high service standard. Our highly trained and skilled diesel mechanics aim to service and carry out repairs with high attention to detail and high-quality service. No problem is too big or too small. We provide truck servicing and repairs for all truck makes & models.
- Guaranteeing the quality of our workmanship, and fitting only genuine brand parts
- Ensuring that all of our technicians are trained to high standards
- Ensuring competitive pricing and strict adherence to factory maintenance schedules
- Delivering consistent and superior standards of service
- Better understanding your needs so that we can exceed your expectations
MAINTENANCE. IT'S TOO IMPORTANT TO IGNORE.
With some basic, regular maintenance - you can help keep your truck and machinery working well for years to come.
What does regular maintenance involve?
Oil, fluid and coolants need to be topped-up or replaced regularly while rubber hoses and belts need to be checked for deterioration. Tyres and brake pads also need to be inspected to make sure that you are safe on the road.
If you're driving under normal conditions, make sure you follow the maintenance schedule set out by your manufacturer.
For further information, please contact our friendly Service Team for assistance.